Are You Looking to Explain Your Products and Services or Market in the Most Effective Way?
We have an awesome solution.
Animated Explainer Video Creation
- High Quality AnimationAnimated and Whiteboard VideosWe create high-quality 2D Animated Explainer Videos and Whiteboard Explainer videos.
- Competitive PricesStructured to be AffordableAnimated videos of high-quality can cost thousands of rands for development. We ensure that our pricing is competitive.
- Excellent Turnaround TimeNo Long Waiting PeriodProduction takes time. We endeavour to reduce the time taken by ensuring that you understand what we need from you to start and complete your video.
Let's work together because it's time for an extraordinary change for your business.
We love collaborating with people, we're passionate about what we do and look forward to working with you.
Prices are valid till the timer runs out!
Call Zohar Now: 079 343 444 3
Email: info at proniit.com
- +/- 30 Second VideoSmall BusinessBetween R4000 and R5000 - Complexity and detail dependant.
- +/-60 Second VideoCorporateBetween R5000 and R6000 - Complexity and detail dependant.
- 30 - 90 Second VideoWith Voice OverBetween R15 000 and R20 000 - Includes your choice of voice-over artist.
How We Do It
is an art
Think of this step as kind of like a first date – it’s all about getting to know each other. We’ll ask clever
questions about your business and your animation/video hopes and dreams, and you get to ask us about
deliverables and budgets. It’s totally romantic. After our discussion, we’ll send you a formal proposal
(diamond ring not included).
We will consult with you and based on a phone call or (preferably) face-to-face consultation we will provide feedback for your script/storyboard based on existing website content, marketing material and your brief. The script/storyboard must be presented in a document by you with ideas for on screen-text. Once we receive the script/storyboard, we will revise and proceed.
You may inquire about Voice Over Recording, which will be charged on a per-project basis.
Once the script/storyboard has been signed off, it’s time for us to bring your video to life. Our wild, wandering imaginations will begin to create ideas for animating and adding sound effects and
background music to the finished product.
For you, it means watching the bits and pieces come together in a glorious union of awesome results.
Approximately 30 days
While we do our best to ensure that you receive the very best turnaround time, we also take pride in giving you the very best animated video which does require some extra time! You also get 2 FREE revisions!
Consultation & Script
3 - 5 Days
7 - 10 Days
15 - 20 Days
5 Benefits for Start-Ups
Your Business Idea, In Just A Few Seconds
Visual And Verbal Learning
Brand Awareness And Trust
Increase Sales, Leads and Customer Base (Conversions)
An effective explainer video can really help to increase your conversions. Why? Because we are all visual learners. Instead of creating a landing page packed full of text explaining why your product or service is so good, why not create a 60 to 90-second video that accomplishes the same?
Most visitors would much rather watch a video rather than read a bunch of information. A clever video will capture your audience and really drive your message home. If the visitor connects with the video what do you think is going to happen? When done correctly they will enter their name and email into any form you present them.
Explainer videos are very popular these days and many companies are using them, but not all of them are focusing on quality. If you do not have the proper budget to get a professional video created then don’t do it. A cheap video will make your service or product appear too cheap as well. Some may disagree, but an explainer video that you get on for a few hundred dollars isn’t going to do the trick. A professionally done video with a script, voiceover and flawless (and creative) animation can easily cost over $10,000.
Source Credit: https://www.searchenginejournal.com/increase-conversions-10-landing-page-tweaks/117052/
Using video in various forms has almost become a staple in digital marketing tactics. Aren’t implementing video yet? Considering expanding on your video marketing in 2017? Here are 27 statistics you should know about video marketing in 2017.
- By 2017, online video will account for 74% of all online traffic (KPCB).
- 55% of people watch videos online every day (MWP).
- 65% of video viewers watch more than ¾ of a video (Syndacast).
- 85% of Facebook video is watched without sound (Digiday).
- 59% of executives agree that if both text and video are available on the same topic, they are more likely to choose the video (MWP).
- 54% of senior executives share work-related videos with colleagues weekly(TubularInsights).
- 52% of marketers believe that video is effective for brand awareness (WowMakers).
- Using the word ‘video’ in an email subject line boosts the open rates by 19% (Syndacast).
- Including video in a landing page can increase conversion by 80% (EyeView).
- Almost 50% of internet users look for videos related to a product or service before visiting a store (ThinkWithGoogle).
- 4 out of 5 consumers believe that demo videos are helpful (Animoto).
- Online shoppers who view demo videos are 1.81x more likely to purchase than non-viewers (DMB Adobe).
- 4x as many customers would rather watch a video about a product than read about it (Animoto).
- YouTube has over a billion users, almost one-third of all people on the internet (YouTube).
- 48% of marketers plan to add YouTube to their content strategy in the next year (HubSpot).
- Nearly two-thirds of consumers prefer video under 60 seconds (Animoto).
- 500 million people are watching videos on Facebook every day (TubularInsights).
- 45% of people watch more than an hour of Facebook or YouTube videos a week (WordStream).
- Snapchatters watch 10 billion videos a day (AdWeek).
- 82% of Twitter users watch video content on Twitter (Bloomberg).
- 43% of marketers said they’d create more video content if there were no obstacles like time, resources, and budget (Buffer).
- Among millennials, YouTube accounts for two-thirds of the premium online video watch across devices (ThinkWithGoogle).
- 8 out of 10, 18-to-49-year-olds watch YouTube in an average month (ThinkWithGoogle).
- 52% of marketing professionals worldwide name video as the type of content with the best ROI (Syndacast).
- Marketers who use video grow revenue 49% faster than non-video users (VidYard).
- 55% of people consume video content thoroughly (HubSpot).
- People spend on average 2.6x more time on pages with video than without (Wistia).
Source Credit: https://www.insivia.com/27-video-stats-2017/
Get in touch.
We would love to talk you, feel free to contact us via the contact form or give us a call.